Thursday, January 8, 2015

Introduction of My Self

Hello,
      My name is Lindsay Gilbert. This is my first year at Eastern Michigan University. I live on campus because i am originally from Cleveland Ohio. In Cleveland I attended a private catholic school called Saint Martin de Porres High School. EMU wasn't my first choice it was my second i was going to attend Xavier University of Louisiana but after a lot of thinking i realized that New Orleans is very far from home.
     Coming into college i thought i really wanted to go into Biochemistry. After  a lot of thinking and with some help from a Friend i realized that i love math way more then bio chemistry so i just recently changed my major to math. I'm not completely sure what i want to go into with a math major yet but I'm on a good track to getting my bachelors in Mathematics. I eventually plan on minoring in music and some point in my college career but I'm not sure if ill wait until i am and undergraduate or not.
      I'm a very quiet person but my mind is always going that why i feel that creative writing will soot me this year. It will give me a better opportunity to express and get the things that are going through my head at all times more under control by writing. I love animals and reading. growing up if i wasn't playing with a pet i was reading or rereading a book that I have chosen. I'm really looking forward to this semester and this class a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment